Computer Science Graduates or Students (3th – 5th year), or equivalent, are needed to work in the Lebanese Elections Results Management System under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities (وزارة الداخلية والبلديات) and not related to any political party.
Training will be held to all engineers before elections. Every participant will be granted a Training Participation Certificate. On the elections days, each engineer will be allocated to support one of the 28 counting locations all around Lebanon. Upon the completion of this task, every participant will be granted the following:
– A sum of Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousands LBP (225,000 LBP), granted for this 1-day particular task
– An additional Certificate for Supporting Elections Results Management System
– Hands-on experience with Windows Server
– Hands-on experience with SQL Server
– Hands-on experience with IIS
– Hands-on experience with hosting and supporting webapplications
– Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
– Basic Networking knowledge
– Familiarity with remote desktop applications
– Good problem-solving and communication skills
Training: Training will be held to all engineers before elections. Every participant will be granted a participation certificate.
- Each engineer will be allocated to support one of the 28 counting locations all around Lebanon. Every participant will be granted a certificate for supporting Elections Results Management System.
- Software engineer need to escalate issues to ArabiaGIS if a problem occurs.
- Software Engineer shall be onsite at 2:00 pm till 2:00 am
If you’re interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than this Saturday, April 20, 2018.